Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back From the Dead

Hey, remember that I had a blog? What the heck happened to it? Oh here it is! OK so I think it's been like a year since I last blogged ...so what the heck have I been up to? Oh not much just moved, had a baby, and working towards starting a photography business.. no big deal.

Truth is though I have missed this little blog of mine, anytime I make anything cool I flood my personal facebook page with iphone pictures, and you better watch out if I make something good for dinner because instagram is definitely getting hit up. I miss being able to share things with people!

So I am going to try to start it all back up again. I'm not making any commitments as to how often I'll be posting , but I WILL be posting. If you want to see what I have been up to in the photography world you check out my website HERE  and check out my totally amazing header that Michelle from The Momma Bird made for me!

In the mean time please enjoy an over share of pictures!









1 comment:

  1. aww congrats!!! :) she's beautiful! nice to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs