Friday, March 16, 2012

The Letter K

I love alphabet photography, I also love the weekly photo challenge over at Our Reflection. This week's theme is "letters."

Something about this type of photography speaks to my artistic/creative side. Finding something, in nothing is fun to me.

When looking for letters for this challenge I actually had about 3 cool ones, but something about this "K" stood out to me.

This letter actually came from a wooden gazebo that is on this little pond next to my husband's work. I happen to notice the wood work on it while driving by, and immediately thought I bet there is a letter on there.

So, I turned around to go look at it, and sure enough...


pretty Cool huh?

Here is where I'm linking up...

Come join in the fun!!


6 comments:

  1. Very creative! I'm your newest GFC follower! Thank for linking up.
    http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wood is always so unique and pretty. Very clever you are for finding the K :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs