Monday, April 2, 2012

Facebook Fest!




I'm so excited to be Co-Hosting with Nicole from The Lovely Poppy... and not just because she is my blog designer ;) but she's also super nice and helpful. I think I email her almost everyday with a question about blogging, and she's always more than willing to help me.SO Come join in the fun! link up your Facebook pages, and meet some great new bloggers and shop owners!

hosts: the lovely poppy | bip&bop | lillys & lollipops | polka dot pretties | my bella baby |




here's how you can participate


-link up your facebook page below (no tutorials, giveaways, etc- please)


-"like" all hosts with your personal facebook page and comment on their wall. this guarantees at least six new fans!


-stop by and visit others who have linked up, i promise they are amazing and you'll find some amazing new businesses to support


-share on your facebook page, this will generate more traffic = more visits for everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs