Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Saturday Family Fun

 This post is a day late, but yesterday the Facebook Fest went live so this post had to get pushed to today. Which by the way I accidentally linked up my blog instead of my facebook, so you can follow me on facebook HERE

Now where was I...


 Saturday we went out exploring, I wanted to get some new pictures of my daughter, and go see some Mountains and Waterfalls. Mountains are such an amazing view to me. In Florida everything is flat. There are barely any hills. I never realized how flat it was until we moved up to Georgia, where there are hills, and uneven ground everywhere you turn. As for waterfalls, who doesn't love the beauty and sound of a waterfall. There is something so peaceful and relaxing about them. It's amazing that we live within 30 minutes of these beautiful sites.


Top look out point of Amicalola Falls


My Little family :)


Don't judge my appearance, this was a spur of the moment trip... If I would have known I would be in pictures, I would have at least put make up on :)


Base of the falls


I loved getting outdoors, and spending time with my hubby, and my daughter doing something fun. This is what life is all about. Surround yourself with the people you love, because they are the only people that truly matter.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous place! Looks like such a great weekend. Your little family is absolutely adorable. SO thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- it reminds me a lot of where I grew up. Florida is soooo flat- every time we go on a overpass my daughter says, "uuuuupppp and dooown". They are the only "hills" she knows.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs