Saturday, January 14, 2012

Polyvore

cute and casual
 I'm sure you have all seen these style inspirations on pinterest... Well how about I made this one on my own! That's right I went through and looked at shirts, pants, purses,shoes,accessories, found things I thought were cute, and I personalized this look just for me. I did this by using Polyvore.




  I just recently found out about this site... GREAT just what I need, another reason for me to be at my computer! But I love this, you can follow people, post your looks, just like pinterest you can can add things from websites. You can also ask people for fashion advice,and add badges to your blog. You can also connect to your blog account, and post it directly from the site to your blog. What another great social media tool!! I'm still trying to figure it all out, since I just discovered it about 1 hour ago. I couldn't resist I HAD to post about it, and let all of my lovelys' ( you!) in on this super cool site!

                        Find me on Polyvore by searching for Amanda Haulk

















3 comments:

  1. I love that look especially the bag. Will have to check out the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I'm now following from the Friday blog hop.

    Would love for you to check me out at http://beatnikki.blogspot.com.

    Can't wait to read more!

    Beatnikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I have heard of that site before but never really listened to what it could do! I love your style photo above! I agree, I don't need another reason to be at my computer, but this one's worth it! ;o) Thanks for sharing! :)xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs