Thursday, January 26, 2012

Parent Society

  When I started writing this blog I didn't really know where I was going with it. I started it just for something to do. As I started reading other blogs, and doing a little more research I became so excited about having a blog.

I still have a LONG way to go before I have a great blog like Little miss momma, and I have so much to learn. I think I learn one new blogging tip everyday.

I'm also so thankful to the people who read my blog. THANKS!! You guys are awesome!

So with all that said...

 I'm very excited to announce that I am now writing for Parent Society
This is the link to my first post. Head on over and check it out!

 Are you guys following me on Pinterest? How about Facebook?

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you commented on my blog and said you had hoped for something like this one day. And here you have it!! :) So excited for you!! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would LOVE to have blog success like LMM, too! Love her blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs