Saturday, December 10, 2011

5 holiday deserts!!

So I don't know about you, but I have a crazy sweet tooth, and something about the holiday season makes me feel less guilty about indulging in yummy deserts!! If your mouth started watering to the sound of any of these deserts then grab the recipe and whip it up...Tis the Season!!!





Hot Cocoa Cookies by How sweet it is


Cinnamon Chai cream pie w/ hazelnut crust by Sprinkled with Flour

Triple Fudge Banana Bread by How Sweet It Is

Pumpkin & Chocolate Mousse Trifle by yummy mummy

Mini pumpkin cheesecakes by Eat it Up

2 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you these look amazing thanks for sharing. I have just found your lovely blog through the blog hop this weekend wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! I will hold on to this page for future reference. It may not be too far into the future, actually! lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs