Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Alphabet photography

So I'm sure you all have seen this, but if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then here it is

Image Detail

So cool right! So me being me and thinking I can do everything myself went out today and attempted to do this myself!

(in case your wondering what this says... its Haulk my last name)

ehhh... OK so obviously its not printed out and framed all pretty and I'm not crazy about my K, but turns out K's are pretty hard to find...

Anyways practice makes perfect, and I have to admit I had a pretty fun time doing it. Its definitely a new hobby of mine. Next time I show you one of these it will awesome!

 

6 days left on the Sam Villa flat iron giveaway..If you haven't entered click here

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Lucky you have a short last name. Mine would take forever. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! I made one for my sister in law for Christmas, and I think it was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks super cool. Nicely done! I just found you on the 36th ave blog hop and I am glad I did. I've spent more time than I would like to admit perusing your blog and looking at that sweet Ava girl of yours. She's a doll. I'm your newest follower.

    Rachel
    http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs