Tuesday, December 27, 2011

With a blink of an eye

  I am back from North Carolina.We had a great trip. For the first time in my life I can actually say I'm sick of eating....There was SO MUCH food. All the preparation for Christmas and in one quick snap its over. I came across this picture of Ava opening a gift last year and compared it to this year. Notice its the same wrapping paper, but you would think that wasn't the same kid! I can't believe how big she has gotten. It all happened so fast!


Here is a little WIW Christmas addition...Staring Ava,Tyler and myself
Ava's dress and tights...baby GAP ( she had a bow c/o me..but who knows where that went)

shirt: Lauren Conrad collection at Khols
Pants: Express
Boots: Steve Madden

and heres the hubs acting casual ;)

Ava is so blessed to have so many people that love her, and spoil her rotten. She got so many gifts this year..from a play kitchen to a princess tent. and just about 20 new pairs of Pjs!

This is her in her new princess tent...

3 comments:

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs